Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Meet My Grandchildren


I would like to introduce you all to my presious grandchildren:
Angus John
This little man is 20months old... and is very special to me. He is my first (& only) grandson, so that is a very good reason to be special. He loves his books and is a wonderful artist LOL.


Laura & Elizabeth
Here we have our latest addition. Laura (on left) and little sister Elizabeth (on right). They were born on 18th August 2006 as they decided to arrive 9 weeks early.
They are doing very well now, they are putting on weight and loving their feeds... we have had all our prayers answered, and would like to gives thanks to everyone who sent thoughts & prayers.

2 comments:

NormaH said...

Precious grandchildren, Faye, just love 'em to pieces.

Julia said...

What Precious grandchildren are these little ones!
They will bring you so much joy..