Thursday, August 23, 2007

2007 Postcards - July

"Express Yourself" Postcard Swap - July

I have made these cards on "Silk Fabric" I just love the rich colour of the silk...I have used some confetti scraps, Angelina Fibres and film for the leaves. I also used glittter fibres and then embelished with copper foiling.
This one was sent to Catherine.







This is the one which I sent to Canada to Rose Anne in Winnipeg.



Then last but not least is my third one, I sent to Japan to our new member, Hideko. This was her first postcard swap. I hope she enjoyed receiving our P/Cs in return for her lovely ones.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rose Anne B said...

Thank you so much Faye for such a very interesting postcard (and twice travelled to Canada before I rec'd it) and talk about show stopper at my desk too. Everyone is intriqued with it and wondering which way it goes and what it is - I just tell them I don't care - I just LOVE it!!! But most and me included want to know what and how those copper dots are applied. Are you up to sharing secrets??? My artsy sister also loved it too! Thank you again.