Monday, April 20, 2009

Cyber DYB with the Chain of Hearts Group

This is my naked block for this DYB starting on 22nd April.



My block is a part of "6" blocks, all of which have been embellished in another RR some 3 three years ago. (yeah! you read right 3 years ago - Hey, I'm not the UFO Queen of nothing). Anyway this is the one that I was supposed to embellish, and I have been waiting for this DYB project came along... I knew one would eventually LOL!!! So now I'm anxiously waiting for the 25th when the first lot of stitches are released for publication.

You can follow all the others members blocks and progress on this special Blog...

2 comments:

Carol said...

It's worth stashing UFO's after all! Look forward to seeing your inspiring block progress.

Faye said...

Thank you Carol, for your comments on my Block (UFO). I tried to e-mail you from your Blog but couldn't. So saying my thanks here, maybe you'll see it when you look in again...
FDS